Job Position: Account Manager (Residential or HOA)
- We are a fast growing, team oriented, property management organization that embraces technology and rewards dedication and hard work. As the firm is experiencing steadfast growth we nurture our personnel and provide the opportunity for increased responsibility and rapid upward mobility. Seeking candidates with dynamic sets of personal and professional skills beyond sales and account manager abilities. Working with our company is a career, not a job. Personality Fit is more important than experience, we will train our candidates to excel within the position and our organization.
- Property Management – We have a residential and a HOA team. Learn the ins and outs of the real estate business from the property level building the skills needed to succeed in a high-stakes industry.
- Assist senior account managers in the day-by-day operations of properties, including but not limited to correspondence regarding maintenance, issues, complaints, furnishing letters, meeting preparation, budgeting, etc. Responsible for direct contact as the front line between the firm and our clients, communicating with Board members, owners, tenants, vendors, agents, etc.
- Communication skills are key to success in this position and our organization.
- Perform off-site duties, like property/building walk-throughs, meeting with vendors and agents, etc. We will depend on your analysis and opinion when making decisions in the communities under our management.
- Medical Insurance
- Competitive Salary with regular pay increases.
- Full-time employment
- Flexible/hybrid work schedule
- Paid Vacation and Paid Family Leave.
- Diverse and Inclusive Work Environment
- The opportunity for growth within the organization
- Opportunity for additional compensation/bonus
- We pride ourselves in taking exceptional care of our team members, and this is evident with the long tenure of our team members.
- College Degree (4 year degree is preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Competent in organizational time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem-solving, and decision making skills
APPROPRIATE CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE IS NOT NECESSARY
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent Communicator – written and verbal
- Flexible and Teachable
- Team Oriented
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Salesforce.com or CRM experience – but not mandatory
- Customer service position experience – but not mandatory
- We are a privately held firm dedicated to providing the full spectrum of property management services for single-family, multi-family, condo associations, and commercial buildings throughout The Greater Washington Metropolitan Area.
- With over 35 years of combined experience, we built our business with the premise of proactive management — taking this approach vs. a reactive approach to our management provides our clients with a higher level of service and one that our current clients have come to expect. This aligns with our vision of protecting and maintaining the building’s integrity and the community we work with by taking the workload off from the Board and the clients.
- We provide the necessary equipment, tools, and training to all of our employees so they can thrive and perform at their peak while working with us.
Looking for property management services in your area?
Find out about our services and fees from one of our experienced agents. We provide management & brokerage services for community associations, residential properties, and commercial properties.