Job Position: Maintenance Technician
- We are a fast-growing, team-oriented, property management organization that embraces technology and rewards dedication and hard work. As the firm is experiencing steadfast growth, we nurture our personnel and provide the opportunity for increased responsibility and upward mobility. Seeking candidates with dynamic sets of personal and professional skills beyond maintenance and handyman abilities. Working with our company is a career, not a job.
- Handling maintenance concerns in occupied & vacant properties.
- Commencing the turnover process by evaluating and making units move-in ready by patching, painting, & repairing walls, fixtures, flooring, etc.
- Collaborating with teammates to uphold a preventative maintenance schedule & prioritize emergency service requests.
- Communicating effectively with coworkers, vendors, and tenants.
EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES
- A combination of the above and the willingness to learn would be considered as well.
- Bonus Points For: Experience in Electric repairs and/or Plumbing is a Big PLUS!
- Medical Insurance
- Competitive Salary with regular pay increases.
- Full-time employment
- Paid Vacation and Paid Family leave.
- Diverse and Inclusive work Environment.
- The opportunity for growth within the organization.
- Opportunity for additional compensation/bonus
- We pride ourselves in taking exceptional care of our team members, and this is evident with the long tenure of our team members.
- Must have an active and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work legally in the United States.
- Must have Basic English Language competency.
APPROPRIATE CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- We are a full-service residential property management company with over 15 years of experience, serving Washington, D.C, Virginia, and Maryland. We handle turnovers & general maintenance work for the +2,500 units under our management responsibility.
- In-house maintenance department, composed of account managers and maintenance technicians.
- We provide all equipment, tools, training, and transportation solutions to all of our maintenance technicians.
Apply to Join Our Team!
Looking for property management services in your area?
Find out about our services and fees from one of our experienced agents. We provide management & brokerage services for community associations, residential properties, and commercial properties.