Choosing a Property Manager for Multiple Homes
Your real estate investment portfolio is growing, bringing greater opportunities for profit and wealth. But along with the opportunities come more work. More tenants to place, more repairs to deal with, more paperwork to manage. When the phone calls and service calls start to interfere with your day job or other aspects of your life, a professional, full-service property management company like Gordon James Realty can lighten your workload and improve your returns.
Why Choose Gordon James Realty as a Property Manager for Multiple Homes?
- We have experience managing multiple properties. In fact, we manage 175 homes in Washington, DC, Northern Virginia and Montgomery County. And with this experience and volume comes efficiency, enabling us to save you money on maintenance and other operational costs.
- Through Gordon James Realty’s online owner’s portal, you can access all of the financial and maintenance information about all of your properties anytime. Separate reports are available on each property, so you can easily assess the performance of individual homes and your portfolio as a whole. We can deposit your revenue into one or multiple accounts.
- The Washington, DC metro area is our backyard, so we know the real estate market. Gordon James Realty’s local expertise, along with our experience, means we understand the best ways to market properties to find the most qualified tenants quickly. We consistently monitor the market, and our experience working with properties in your neighborhood allows us price properties competitively to minimize vacancy times and maximize your income.
- Gordon James Realty has its own reliable full-time maintenance team so we can provide cost-effective upkeep and repairs and respond quickly to emergencies. In addition, we have cultivated a network of vendors who perform high quality work at a low price, saving you money. And our proactive approach, including performing regular, seasonal maintenance and inspecting your properties frequently, helps us to identify and prevent costly problems that could really add up with multiple properties.
- Industry-leading technology allows us to be more efficient, more responsive and more cost-effective in every aspect of property management. From scheduling maintenance and record keeping to accepting online rent payments and disbursing the proceeds faster, our systems streamline processes, helping us ensure each property, owner and tenant gets the highest possible level of service.